Skip to content
- Rosie Thomas is a solicitor and a partner in a local legal practice. Rosie specialises in public law family proceedings and has been a member of the Law Society Children Panel since 1996.
- Paul Stevens (Chair) is a local Church Minister. Paul has a practical background and knowledge of homelessness especially among the young. He has been a Trustee of The Bridge since July 2000.
- David Milner is a Director of a number of financial services companies. David is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers and has been a Trustee of The Bridge since December 2005.
- Rachel White is a freelance facilitator who specialises in delivering training to people that care. Rachel works throughout the East Midlands.
- Jay Webb has 26 years extensive experience of working in HR more latterly in a Local Authority Social Care enviornment. She is a Chartered Member of the CIPD and Vice Chair of the CIPD Leicestershire Branch. Jay is also a Member of the Patient Participation Group for Storer Road Surgery.
- Paul Kaerger is an experienced Self Employed Management Consultant. Paul is an experienced Project and Programme Manager with exstensive experience in the private and public sectors. This is Paul’s first trustee role.
- Paddy Crabtree is a Fellow of the Institute of Management & a Fellow of the Insitute of Leadership & Management. More recently Paddy was Chief Executive of a not for profit private sector company.
- Wendy Dant has over 20 years experience of working within the advice & voluntary sector. She is currently the Team Leader of the Student Advice & Support Service at Loughborough University.