Our work for the local community relies on grants and voluntary donations. Every donation we receive ensures our services can run all year round. To support our work, you can contribute in a variety of ways.
How you can give?
- Donate online at Virgin Money Giving Our new feature allows you to speed up the process of charitable giving. Please visit our online account to donate. Make a donation using Virgin Money Giving
- Give regularly through a Standing Order
- Support us direct from your payroll
- Give a single donation
- Make your donation worth even more by allowing us to reclaim tax you have already paid through Gift Aid
- Send donations by post. Find our address here
How your donation could help
- £10 could fund a food parcel
- £20 could fund 1 hour of support to a vulnerably housed person
- £30 could fund a child safety pack and a stair gate
- £50 could fund a single person’s starter pack
- £100 could a single parent and child starter pack